High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 7 -49 (14.3%) Free-throws: 9 -23 (39.1%)
Field goals: 14 -47 (29.8%) Free-throws: 12 -30 (40.0%)
Milford's Ethan Young scored a game-high 18 points and Jalen Hardy finished with a double-double, scoring 11 points and grabbing 15 rebounds to help Milford defeat Whitehorse.
|O DANIEL, Lucas||3||3|
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1