High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 7 -49 (14.3%) Free-throws: 9 -23 (39.1%)
Field goals: 14 -47 (29.8%) Free-throws: 12 -30 (40.0%)
Milford's Ethan Young scored a game-high 18 points and Jalen Hardy finished with a double-double, scoring 11 points and grabbing 15 rebounds to help Milford defeat Whitehorse.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- High school boys track: Davis wins another 5A...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- Mia Love announces she's officially running...
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle: Balancing...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A, 3A state... 49
- High school football: Riley Nelson... 27
- High school recruiting: Jackson Barton,... 20
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- High school football: East star running... 4
- Replay: Brandon Gurney and Dan Sorensen... 3
- Orem football player remains in... 3
- High school sports: Tuesday's roundup 2