High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 7 -49 (14.3%) Free-throws: 9 -23 (39.1%)
Field goals: 14 -47 (29.8%) Free-throws: 12 -30 (40.0%)
Milford's Ethan Young scored a game-high 18 points and Jalen Hardy finished with a double-double, scoring 11 points and grabbing 15 rebounds to help Milford defeat Whitehorse.
|O DANIEL, Lucas||3||3|
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Police break silence about controversial...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 14
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1