High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 7 -49 (14.3%) Free-throws: 9 -23 (39.1%)
Field goals: 14 -47 (29.8%) Free-throws: 12 -30 (40.0%)
Milford's Ethan Young scored a game-high 18 points and Jalen Hardy finished with a double-double, scoring 11 points and grabbing 15 rebounds to help Milford defeat Whitehorse.
|O DANIEL, Lucas||3||3|
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- SUU coach Ed Lamb not a Mormon, but serves...
- How your premarital experiences can affect...
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real possibility...
- Bomb threat pushes back first day of school...
- BYU's Bronson Kaufusi eager to display new...
- A solution to paying that medical bill you...
- High school football: Defending champ... 13
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- High school football: West Jordan... 2
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 1
- BYU coaches haven't yet decided on... 1
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 1