High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 7 -49 (14.3%) Free-throws: 9 -23 (39.1%)
Field goals: 14 -47 (29.8%) Free-throws: 12 -30 (40.0%)
Milford's Ethan Young scored a game-high 18 points and Jalen Hardy finished with a double-double, scoring 11 points and grabbing 15 rebounds to help Milford defeat Whitehorse.
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Public invited to funeral services for Sister...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 53
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- High school baseball: Snow Canyon... 6
- Deseret News live streaming schedule... 5
- United Rugby Club wins high school... 5
- High school football: East star running... 4
- Orem football player remains in... 3
- High school football: Orem player... 3