High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 7 -49 (14.3%) Free-throws: 9 -23 (39.1%)
Field goals: 14 -47 (29.8%) Free-throws: 12 -30 (40.0%)
Milford's Ethan Young scored a game-high 18 points and Jalen Hardy finished with a double-double, scoring 11 points and grabbing 15 rebounds to help Milford defeat Whitehorse.
|O DANIEL, Lucas||3||3|
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
- Felt's Facts, championship edition: Breaking...
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars past...
- 'Fire is catching,' so catch up with Katniss
- High school football: Bingham defense... 10
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 10
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 10
- High school football: American Fork's... 9
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 3
- From hoops to gymnastics,... 2
- Amy Donaldson: Kafentzis ends his prep... 2
- High school football: Fernandes,... 2