High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 5 -15 (33.3%)
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 14 -20 (70.0%)
Altamont jumped out to a significant lead in the first half to put the game on cruise-control from that point forward. Dylan Lindsay dropped 22 points while Khristian Cayias and Waylon Jessen combined for 28 more.
|O DANIEL, Lucas||8||7||2|
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1