High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 5 -15 (33.3%)
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 14 -20 (70.0%)
Altamont jumped out to a significant lead in the first half to put the game on cruise-control from that point forward. Dylan Lindsay dropped 22 points while Khristian Cayias and Waylon Jessen combined for 28 more.
|O DANIEL, Lucas||8||7||2|
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1