High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 5 -15 (33.3%)
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 14 -20 (70.0%)
Altamont jumped out to a significant lead in the first half to put the game on cruise-control from that point forward. Dylan Lindsay dropped 22 points while Khristian Cayias and Waylon Jessen combined for 28 more.
|O DANIEL, Lucas||8||7||2|
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- National high school basketball... 3
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 1