High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 11 -24 (45.8%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Jamen Miller scored a game-best 31 points and hit three 3-pointers to lead Manti in the decided victory. Joe Hugentobler and Austin Jackson combined to add 23 points and four more 3s to the Templars' effort.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1