High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 11 -24 (45.8%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Jamen Miller scored a game-best 31 points and hit three 3-pointers to lead Manti in the decided victory. Joe Hugentobler and Austin Jackson combined to add 23 points and four more 3s to the Templars' effort.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- 10 great gift ideas for people who have...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure grows on...
- High school football: East's Ula... 16
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball:... 1