High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 11 -24 (45.8%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Jamen Miller scored a game-best 31 points and hit three 3-pointers to lead Manti in the decided victory. Joe Hugentobler and Austin Jackson combined to add 23 points and four more 3s to the Templars' effort.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- Motherhood Matters: 6 ways to help your shy...