High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 11 -24 (45.8%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Jamen Miller scored a game-best 31 points and hit three 3-pointers to lead Manti in the decided victory. Joe Hugentobler and Austin Jackson combined to add 23 points and four more 3s to the Templars' effort.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 18
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Dick Harmon: College football... 2