High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 18 -33 (54.5%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Kyle Hansen and Kyler Smith combined for 30 points as the Flyers edged Stansbury in overtime. In the loss, Stone Tia put in 26 points and hit three 3-pointers for the Stallions.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 6
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1