High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 18 -33 (54.5%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Kyle Hansen and Kyler Smith combined for 30 points as the Flyers edged Stansbury in overtime. In the loss, Stone Tia put in 26 points and hit three 3-pointers for the Stallions.
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 4
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont... 1
- High school boys basketball:... 1