High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -52 (34.6%) Free-throws: 12 -16 (75.0%)
Field goals: 22 -52 (42.3%) Free-throws: 15 -25 (60.0%)
After a hard fought battle, Viewmont came out on top with a home victory. Jarom Tye had a double-double with 21 points and 10 rebounds, while McKay Richins and McKay Butler combined for 22 points.
|BUTLER , McKay||11||1||5||3||2|
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1