High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 12 -16 (75.0%)
Jarriesse Blackmon had a great night for Layton in its win, scoring 21 points while grabbing nine boards. Three other players scored in double figures for the Lancers while the Knights' Jacob Bigler scored a game-high 23 points including seven treys in the loss.
- Modest swimsuit designer speaks out on bikinis
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney lost...
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah Utes...
- Ryan Teeples: BYU sports is for BYUtv, not...
- Colorado Mormons join other faiths in...