High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 12 -16 (75.0%)
Jarriesse Blackmon had a great night for Layton in its win, scoring 21 points while grabbing nine boards. Three other players scored in double figures for the Lancers while the Knights' Jacob Bigler scored a game-high 23 points including seven treys in the loss.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1