High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 12 -16 (75.0%)
Jarriesse Blackmon had a great night for Layton in its win, scoring 21 points while grabbing nine boards. Three other players scored in double figures for the Lancers while the Knights' Jacob Bigler scored a game-high 23 points including seven treys in the loss.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 15
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- American Fork rolls past Westlake in... 2
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1
- High school football: Rich Rebels... 1