High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 12 -16 (75.0%)
Jarriesse Blackmon had a great night for Layton in its win, scoring 21 points while grabbing nine boards. Three other players scored in double figures for the Lancers while the Knights' Jacob Bigler scored a game-high 23 points including seven treys in the loss.
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Peavler: 3 is a magic number for BYU after...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 51
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1