High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Zach Rollins found his rhythm and broke out for 18 points, 12 coming from beyond the arc, and Trevor Hill continued to find his open teammates and finished with seven assists to help the Hawks defeat the Knights.
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 4
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont... 1
- High school boys basketball:... 1