High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Zach Rollins found his rhythm and broke out for 18 points, 12 coming from beyond the arc, and Trevor Hill continued to find his open teammates and finished with seven assists to help the Hawks defeat the Knights.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Carrie Underwood stars in NBC's 'The Sound of...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- Dick Harmon: Great Western Shootout in... 3
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 3
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 3
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 1
- High school girls basketball: State's... 1