High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Zach Rollins found his rhythm and broke out for 18 points, 12 coming from beyond the arc, and Trevor Hill continued to find his open teammates and finished with seven assists to help the Hawks defeat the Knights.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- BYU football: After initial struggles,...
- Ogden home burglarized while family attends...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1