High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Zach Rollins found his rhythm and broke out for 18 points, 12 coming from beyond the arc, and Trevor Hill continued to find his open teammates and finished with seven assists to help the Hawks defeat the Knights.
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Peavler: 3 is a magic number for BYU after...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 49
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1