High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Zach Rollins found his rhythm and broke out for 18 points, 12 coming from beyond the arc, and Trevor Hill continued to find his open teammates and finished with seven assists to help the Hawks defeat the Knights.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle: Balancing...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A, 3A state... 49
- High school football: Riley Nelson... 27
- High school recruiting: Jackson Barton,... 20
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- High school football: East star running... 4
- Replay: Brandon Gurney and Dan Sorensen... 3
- Orem football player remains in... 3
- High school sports: Tuesday's roundup 2