High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 10 -13 (76.9%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Dayon Goodman went off to the tune of 29 points and 16 rebounds, recording the double-double to lift Kearns over Taylorsville.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1