High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 17 -23 (73.9%)
Trailing entering the final quarter, Copper Hills exploded for a 22-point fourth to top Kearns at home. Porter Hawkins, Darius Maluia and Danny Martinez all reached double figures scoring for the Grizzlies.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Mitt Romney calls Utah home, could open up...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 10
- High school football: Riverton coach... 6
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1