High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 17 -23 (73.9%)
Trailing entering the final quarter, Copper Hills exploded for a 22-point fourth to top Kearns at home. Porter Hawkins, Darius Maluia and Danny Martinez all reached double figures scoring for the Grizzlies.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1