High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 17 -23 (73.9%)
Trailing entering the final quarter, Copper Hills exploded for a 22-point fourth to top Kearns at home. Porter Hawkins, Darius Maluia and Danny Martinez all reached double figures scoring for the Grizzlies.
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Couple with triplets expecting twins: 'We're...
- Prison relocation process slows down
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Mom of Darrien Hunt being investigated in...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- The Clean Cut: 'Studio C' releases 3 'Hunger...
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 34
- High school football: Improbable final... 6
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition:... 6
- Out of Africa: Refugee from Congo alive... 5
- High school football: Timpview the... 5
- High school football: Champs will be... 3
- High school football: Tanner Thompson... 2