High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 17 -23 (73.9%)
Trailing entering the final quarter, Copper Hills exploded for a 22-point fourth to top Kearns at home. Porter Hawkins, Darius Maluia and Danny Martinez all reached double figures scoring for the Grizzlies.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- High school football: East's Ula... 19
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 7
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school boys basketball:... 1
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 1
- High school boys basketball: Impressive... 1