High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 17 -23 (73.9%)
Trailing entering the final quarter, Copper Hills exploded for a 22-point fourth to top Kearns at home. Porter Hawkins, Darius Maluia and Danny Martinez all reached double figures scoring for the Grizzlies.
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30, Mendenhall...
- Washington school gunman was homecoming...
- Dick Harmon: Boise State embarrasses a...
- 'Overwhelming' community, national support...
- Steve Nash fans among Utah Jazz saddened by...
- Anything for Auni: A community rallies to...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Former BYU Cougar and returned missionary...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 9
- Live streams: 5A and 4A girls soccer... 4
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 4
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2