High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 17 -23 (73.9%)
Trailing entering the final quarter, Copper Hills exploded for a 22-point fourth to top Kearns at home. Porter Hawkins, Darius Maluia and Danny Martinez all reached double figures scoring for the Grizzlies.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 5
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1