High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 -47 (46.8%) Free-throws: 21 -33 (63.6%)
Field goals: 22 -52 (42.3%) Free-throws: 11 -14 (78.6%)
Alex Morrell scored 15 points and grabbed eight rebounds while Braden Koelliker added 15 points and six rebounds as No. 3 Davis went on a big second half run to pull away from No. 4 Riverton. The Darts trailed by 10 points in the first half, but outscore the Silverwolves 47-35 in the second half to pull away for the win. Riverton's Stefan Holm led all scorers in the loss with 19 points.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- New temple presidents