High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -37 (48.6%) Free-throws: 6 -10 (60.0%)
Field goals: 18 -39 (46.2%) Free-throws: 8 -10 (80.0%)
Kade Criswell led all scorers with 17 points, while Justin Shaw added 16 points to lead Fremont to it's first region victory of the season.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 7
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1