High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 -52 (46.2%) Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Field goals: 18 -50 (36.0%) Free-throws: 1 -1 (100.0%)
After a close opening half, the Darts tripled Fremont's scoring in the third quarter to hold onto their undefeated region record. Alex Morrell led all scorers with 18 points along with seven rebounds and Braden Koelliker grabbed 14 rebounds with six points, four assists, and two steals.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1