High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 -52 (46.2%) Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Field goals: 18 -50 (36.0%) Free-throws: 1 -1 (100.0%)
After a close opening half, the Darts tripled Fremont's scoring in the third quarter to hold onto their undefeated region record. Alex Morrell led all scorers with 18 points along with seven rebounds and Braden Koelliker grabbed 14 rebounds with six points, four assists, and two steals.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...