High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 -52 (46.2%) Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Field goals: 18 -50 (36.0%) Free-throws: 1 -1 (100.0%)
After a close opening half, the Darts tripled Fremont's scoring in the third quarter to hold onto their undefeated region record. Alex Morrell led all scorers with 18 points along with seven rebounds and Braden Koelliker grabbed 14 rebounds with six points, four assists, and two steals.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Lawsuit claims State School Board violated...