High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 -52 (46.2%) Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Field goals: 18 -50 (36.0%) Free-throws: 1 -1 (100.0%)
After a close opening half, the Darts tripled Fremont's scoring in the third quarter to hold onto their undefeated region record. Alex Morrell led all scorers with 18 points along with seven rebounds and Braden Koelliker grabbed 14 rebounds with six points, four assists, and two steals.
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares details...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...