High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 -52 (46.2%) Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Field goals: 18 -50 (36.0%) Free-throws: 1 -1 (100.0%)
After a close opening half, the Darts tripled Fremont's scoring in the third quarter to hold onto their undefeated region record. Alex Morrell led all scorers with 18 points along with seven rebounds and Braden Koelliker grabbed 14 rebounds with six points, four assists, and two steals.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1