High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 -52 (46.2%) Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Field goals: 18 -50 (36.0%) Free-throws: 1 -1 (100.0%)
After a close opening half, the Darts tripled Fremont's scoring in the third quarter to hold onto their undefeated region record. Alex Morrell led all scorers with 18 points along with seven rebounds and Braden Koelliker grabbed 14 rebounds with six points, four assists, and two steals.
- Son shares story of miraculous reunion with...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Is your financial house in order? 10...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph Smith's vision of...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- BYU Museum of Art acquires previously lost...
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares details...