High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 -39 (53.8%) Free-throws: 13 -16 (81.2%)
Field goals: 12 -34 (35.3%) Free-throws: 1 -2 (50.0%)
Behind its well-balanced scoring attack and its ability to get to the free-throw line, Layton was able to earn the road victory over Fremont. Jarriesse Blackmon's 16 points and five boards led the way for the Lancers, while Kade Criswell scored a team-high 13 points for Fremont.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1