High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 -39 (53.8%) Free-throws: 13 -16 (81.2%)
Field goals: 12 -34 (35.3%) Free-throws: 1 -2 (50.0%)
Behind its well-balanced scoring attack and its ability to get to the free-throw line, Layton was able to earn the road victory over Fremont. Jarriesse Blackmon's 16 points and five boards led the way for the Lancers, while Kade Criswell scored a team-high 13 points for Fremont.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1