High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 22 -34 (64.7%) Free-throws: 5 -7 (71.4%)
Field goals: 12 -32 (37.5%) Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Porter Hawkins and Darius Maluia combined for 31 points, as Copper Hills used a 18-4 third quarter run to pick up the road victory.
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- BYU, Utah fans react to Max Hall's arrest...
- After tragedy, couple uses genetic screening...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1