High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 22 -34 (64.7%) Free-throws: 5 -7 (71.4%)
Field goals: 12 -32 (37.5%) Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Porter Hawkins and Darius Maluia combined for 31 points, as Copper Hills used a 18-4 third quarter run to pick up the road victory.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- New mission presidents
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- East High linebacker Christian Folau... 6