High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 22 -34 (64.7%) Free-throws: 5 -7 (71.4%)
Field goals: 12 -32 (37.5%) Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Porter Hawkins and Darius Maluia combined for 31 points, as Copper Hills used a 18-4 third quarter run to pick up the road victory.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1