High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 22 -34 (64.7%) Free-throws: 5 -7 (71.4%)
Field goals: 12 -32 (37.5%) Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Porter Hawkins and Darius Maluia combined for 31 points, as Copper Hills used a 18-4 third quarter run to pick up the road victory.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill doesn't...
- High school football: East's Ula... 34
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 18
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 17
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 11
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4