High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 22 -34 (64.7%) Free-throws: 5 -7 (71.4%)
Field goals: 12 -32 (37.5%) Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Porter Hawkins and Darius Maluia combined for 31 points, as Copper Hills used a 18-4 third quarter run to pick up the road victory.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 18
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Dick Harmon: College football... 2