High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Box Elder totals
Field goals: 21 -39 (53.8%) Free-throws: 14 -14 (100.0%)
Field goals: 14 -39 (35.9%) Free-throws: 15 -23 (65.2%)
Shad Watson was nearly unstoppable on offense as he went off for 30 points going 4-for-7 from 3-point land. Tyler Bate added 11 points to the Bees' cause while Kade Criswell led Fremont with 10 points in the loss.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1