High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 3 -5 (60.0%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 7 -9 (77.8%)
Kyler Moore led all scorers with 20 points and three 3-pointers to spark the Falcons in the home win. In the loss, Makol Mawien reached double digits with 10 points for Granger.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1