High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 5 Free-throws: 18 -26 (69.2%)
Field goals: 6 Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
Connor Squire scored 12 points, Richard Otero added 11, and the Pirates held Granger to just one point in the overtime period for their first win of the season.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1