High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 3 -5 (60.0%)
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 7 -15 (46.7%)
Granger had a fourth-quarter rally but it was too little too late as Copper Hills dominated in the first three periods. The Grizzlies were led by Austin McCombs and Darius Maluia, who each scored 11 points.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1