High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -55 (30.9%) Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Desert Hills totals
Field goals: 19 -43 (44.2%) Free-throws: 16 -22 (72.7%)
Jordan Hokanson scored 18 points, while Taylor Houston added 12 points and nine rebounds to lead Desert Hills to the victory over a gritty Manti team.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1