High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -55 (30.9%) Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Desert Hills totals
Field goals: 19 -43 (44.2%) Free-throws: 16 -22 (72.7%)
Jordan Hokanson scored 18 points, while Taylor Houston added 12 points and nine rebounds to lead Desert Hills to the victory over a gritty Manti team.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- Community comes together to surprise...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3