High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -55 (30.9%) Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Desert Hills totals
Field goals: 19 -43 (44.2%) Free-throws: 16 -22 (72.7%)
Jordan Hokanson scored 18 points, while Taylor Houston added 12 points and nine rebounds to lead Desert Hills to the victory over a gritty Manti team.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1