High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 6 -12 (50.0%)
South Sevier hit 12 total 3-pointers in the win against Grand. Race Parsons had a great game as he scored 31 points and hit seven of his team's 12 treys. Austin Clark added 18 points and two 3-pointers.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Wet, cool August delivered more than twice...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1