High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 6 -12 (50.0%)
South Sevier hit 12 total 3-pointers in the win against Grand. Race Parsons had a great game as he scored 31 points and hit seven of his team's 12 treys. Austin Clark added 18 points and two 3-pointers.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1