High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 6 -12 (50.0%)
South Sevier hit 12 total 3-pointers in the win against Grand. Race Parsons had a great game as he scored 31 points and hit seven of his team's 12 treys. Austin Clark added 18 points and two 3-pointers.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1