High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 13 -16 (81.2%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 13 -15 (86.7%)
Jordan's powerful second quarter and balanced scoring attack helped the Beetdiggers outlast Copper Hills in region play. Chandler Smith tallied a game-high 14 points, while McKay Nilsson added 11 to pace the home team. Austin McCombs drilled three 3-pointers and finished with a team-high 11 points in the loss.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1