High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 16 -28 (57.1%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 16 -30 (53.3%)
Alta's Elijah Glissmeyer scored eight points in his return to basketball after his near-fatal injury earlier in the year. In their win, the Hawks saw three players score in double digits led by Landon Albrecht and Trevor Hill, who each scored 15 points.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- National high school basketball... 3
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 1