High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 -50 (50.0%) Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
Field goals: 19 -49 (38.8%) Free-throws: 12 -16 (75.0%)
Zach Bernardo and Travis Devashrayee each scored 17 points as Brighton seized control of the Region 3 race with a dominant second half. Down 40-38 with five minutes left in the third quarter, Brighton ended the game on a 28-14 run.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1