High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 -50 (50.0%) Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
Field goals: 19 -49 (38.8%) Free-throws: 12 -16 (75.0%)
Zach Bernardo and Travis Devashrayee each scored 17 points as Brighton seized control of the Region 3 race with a dominant second half. Down 40-38 with five minutes left in the third quarter, Brighton ended the game on a 28-14 run.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 15
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- American Fork rolls past Westlake in... 2
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1
- High school football: Rich Rebels... 1