High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 -50 (50.0%) Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
Field goals: 19 -49 (38.8%) Free-throws: 12 -16 (75.0%)
Zach Bernardo and Travis Devashrayee each scored 17 points as Brighton seized control of the Region 3 race with a dominant second half. Down 40-38 with five minutes left in the third quarter, Brighton ended the game on a 28-14 run.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- The good, the bad and the most likely:...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars So'oto,...
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 21
- High school football: Bingham blasts... 10
- High school sports: Friday's football... 2
- High school football: Desert Hills... 2
- National high school basketball... 2
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- Friday night lights central: Scores,... 1
- High school football: Missed field goal... 1