High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 -50 (50.0%) Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
Field goals: 19 -49 (38.8%) Free-throws: 12 -16 (75.0%)
Zach Bernardo and Travis Devashrayee each scored 17 points as Brighton seized control of the Region 3 race with a dominant second half. Down 40-38 with five minutes left in the third quarter, Brighton ended the game on a 28-14 run.
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- BYU looking to make a big splash at Maui...
- Kaysville girl's death impacts community
- Local flavor in the NBA: Lillard continues to...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 40
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 27
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school football: Favored Timpview... 5