High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 11 -15 (73.3%)
Woods Cross totals
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 11 -15 (73.3%)
Mitch Grant sank five 3-pointers and scored a game-high 27 points, while Parker Van Dyke added 16 points to help East escape Woods Cross and get the win. Skylar Farnes led the way for the Wildcats with 16 points.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||16||2||6||1||1|
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1