High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Woods Cross totals
Field goals: 14 -43 (32.6%) Free-throws: 19 -31 (61.3%)
Field goals: 16 -47 (34.0%) Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
The Wilcats took the lead early in the first quarter to give them the advantage. Brady Cowley had 16 points with five rebounds while Skylar Farnes and Hayden Grant added 22 combined points.
|BUTLER , McKay||7||1||1||2|
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1