High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Woods Cross totals
Field goals: 14 -43 (32.6%) Free-throws: 19 -31 (61.3%)
Field goals: 16 -47 (34.0%) Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
The Wilcats took the lead early in the first quarter to give them the advantage. Brady Cowley had 16 points with five rebounds while Skylar Farnes and Hayden Grant added 22 combined points.
|BUTLER , McKay||7||1||1||2|
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1