High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Woods Cross totals
Field goals: 14 -43 (32.6%) Free-throws: 19 -31 (61.3%)
Field goals: 16 -47 (34.0%) Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
The Wilcats took the lead early in the first quarter to give them the advantage. Brady Cowley had 16 points with five rebounds while Skylar Farnes and Hayden Grant added 22 combined points.
|BUTLER , McKay||7||1||1||2|
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 64
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1