High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Woods Cross totals
Field goals: 14 -43 (32.6%) Free-throws: 19 -31 (61.3%)
Field goals: 16 -47 (34.0%) Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
The Wilcats took the lead early in the first quarter to give them the advantage. Brady Cowley had 16 points with five rebounds while Skylar Farnes and Hayden Grant added 22 combined points.
|BUTLER , McKay||7||1||1||2|
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1