High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Woods Cross totals
Field goals: 14 -43 (32.6%) Free-throws: 19 -31 (61.3%)
Field goals: 16 -47 (34.0%) Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
The Wilcats took the lead early in the first quarter to give them the advantage. Brady Cowley had 16 points with five rebounds while Skylar Farnes and Hayden Grant added 22 combined points.
|BUTLER , McKay||7||1||1||2|
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- BYU, Utah fans react to Max Hall's arrest...
- After tragedy, couple uses genetic screening...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1