High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 13 -21 (61.9%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 14 -16 (87.5%)
Parker Van Dyke led the Leopards with 23 points, and Mitch Grant nailed four 3-pointers to finish with 14 total points for East.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||23||1||6||4||2|
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- National high school basketball... 3
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 1