High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 13 -21 (61.9%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 14 -16 (87.5%)
Parker Van Dyke led the Leopards with 23 points, and Mitch Grant nailed four 3-pointers to finish with 14 total points for East.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||23||1||6||4||2|
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1