High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 13 -21 (61.9%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 14 -16 (87.5%)
Parker Van Dyke led the Leopards with 23 points, and Mitch Grant nailed four 3-pointers to finish with 14 total points for East.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||23||1||6||4||2|
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- The Clean Cut: LDS 'Voice' contestant...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 37
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 17
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1