High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 13 -21 (61.9%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 14 -16 (87.5%)
Parker Van Dyke led the Leopards with 23 points, and Mitch Grant nailed four 3-pointers to finish with 14 total points for East.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||23||1||6||4||2|
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1