High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 12 -14 (85.7%)
Highland took the lead early in the first half and never looked back while scoring eight 3-pointers. Todd Connolly led the way with 14 points. Jake Connor and David Divver combined for 20 points.
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1