High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 12 -14 (85.7%)
Highland took the lead early in the first half and never looked back while scoring eight 3-pointers. Todd Connolly led the way with 14 points. Jake Connor and David Divver combined for 20 points.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1