High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 12 -14 (85.7%)
Highland took the lead early in the first half and never looked back while scoring eight 3-pointers. Todd Connolly led the way with 14 points. Jake Connor and David Divver combined for 20 points.
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Hundreds of teens in Southern California go...
- Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson...
- Utah State runner Brittany Fisher gaining...
- Amy Donaldson: LDS boxer B.J. Flores hopes...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 52
- High school football: Riley Nelson... 29
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- United Rugby Club wins high school... 5
- High school baseball: Snow Canyon... 5
- High school football: East star running... 4
- Orem football player remains in... 3
- High school football: Orem player... 3