High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 16 -21 (76.2%)
Bear River totals
Field goals: 30 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Wade Miller scored 28 points with six 3-pointers as Bear River overcame an early 15-8 deficit to roll past the visiting Grizzlies. Garrett Fronk and Kody King combined to add 23 points for the Bears.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Branden Bowen commits...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 18
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- Red and Blue Recruits: Branden Bowen... 8
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- American Fork rolls past Westlake in... 2
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1
- High school football: Rich Rebels... 1