High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 16 -21 (76.2%)
Bear River totals
Field goals: 30 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Wade Miller scored 28 points with six 3-pointers as Bear River overcame an early 15-8 deficit to roll past the visiting Grizzlies. Garrett Fronk and Kody King combined to add 23 points for the Bears.
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Police chief of Myton charged with stalking 3...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 43
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1