High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 16 -21 (76.2%)
Bear River totals
Field goals: 30 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Wade Miller scored 28 points with six 3-pointers as Bear River overcame an early 15-8 deficit to roll past the visiting Grizzlies. Garrett Fronk and Kody King combined to add 23 points for the Bears.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- High school football: East's Ula... 30
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 14
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 14
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 5