High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 16 -21 (76.2%)
Bear River totals
Field goals: 30 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Wade Miller scored 28 points with six 3-pointers as Bear River overcame an early 15-8 deficit to roll past the visiting Grizzlies. Garrett Fronk and Kody King combined to add 23 points for the Bears.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- New mission presidents
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- BYU football players gather for 30 year...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- East High linebacker Christian Folau... 5