High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 7 -7 (100.0%)
Copper Hills defeated Cottonwood as it had a hot start, outscoring Cottonwood 17-6 in the first quarter. The trio of Austin McCombs, Darius Maluia and Danny Martinez led the Grizzlies as they combined for 41 points.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1